I am going to rephrase "New Year's Resolutions" to "This year I am purposing to..."
So, here goes. This year I am purposing to:
- Clean up and organize all my saved website FAVORITES. How does that list get so long and our of hand?
- Transfer years of saved clippings and scratched out quotes and sayings into a lovely leather journal. I have a quaint, old-fashioned fountain pen to write them... or will take clippings and, using pretty scrapbook paper and trimmings, mount them into my journal. Somehow... this project is important to me.
- Organize years of family photos!
- Blog more! And organize past entries into published blog books.
- Um-mm... I confess... well, maybe not confess something that is plain to see.. but... I need to take off some pounds. SO... I must organize my schedule to get back on the treadmill... and plan healthy meals. Yes... THIS, I WILL DO!
My mind is spinning with lots of other goals... but this short list is a good start. Writing them down, going on record, helps to motivate me!
After I jotted down this list, I saw something all my goals had in common. ORGANIZE. So it looks like 2011 should be my year of organization, something I'm always striving toward it seems.
***I must mention that my spiritual goals remain... to know more of Christ... to spend more time with Him... and to serve Him from a sincere and faithful heart. You know... to accomplish this takes some ORGANIZING, too!